Marlowe plc is a London Stock Exchange listed company, formed to acquire and develop businesses in the outsourced service sector with a focus on critical asset maintenance services.
Since our formation we have made several successful acquisitions and we are now on the lookout for quality duct cleaning & ventilation hygiene businesses to join our group.
If you are thinking about selling your business, require investment to achieve your growth ambitions or would like to understand a bit more about the benefits that being part of a listed company can bring, we would be interested in hearing from you.
We will consider businesses of all types within the markets we operate, but our focus is to acquire profitable businesses that are focussed around contracted service and maintenance revenues.
We have significant funds in place and an experienced in-house acquisitions team that deal with the entire process.
We run a quick, simple and confidential acquisition process:
1. Contact us for an informal conversation to discuss your business and plans for the future.
2. Exchange information. We will enter in to a Non-Disclosure Agreement to provide you with assurance the information you share will be kept in the strictest confidence.
3. We will make an offer for your business.
4. If this is acceptable we will produce Heads of Terms to outline the key terms of our agreement.
5. Due diligence is conducted remotely by our in-house team and the legal contract for purchase is issued.
6. Following completion, monies are paid out in line with the contract and the agreed structure.
The process usually takes between 4 and 6 weeks from agreement of Heads of Terms to completion.
Please contact us via our confidential acquisitions e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your business.